Real Touch Flowers are great for weddings!. They are flowers that look real and are eco-friendly for our environment.
Over a thousand different species of artificial flowers are imported and available in the USA today.
Real Touch is not a brand name, nor a product license. As a consumer, you should be aware that any company can use the name Real Touch.
About Real Touch Flowers
- The flower is botanically accurate and manufactured to the highest-quality standards, giving it an ultra-realistic look.
- The petals & leaves have true-touch texture and vibrant, true-to-life colors. This is created several different ways:
- The silk flower is coated with a mixture of liquid polymers, using a patented process from Asia. This is applied in layers, so the flowers remain supple & flexible. Most Real Touch flowers are made this way.
- The silk flower is molded from foam, in a patented process. These are sold under the brand name Floramatique. However, the foam has limitations in replicating delicate petals and intricate flowers. While dozens of floral species are sold under the Floramatique brand, we have only selected Amaryllis, Calla Lilies, Casablancas and Fuji Mums as Real Touch flowers.
- Orchids are a special case, because the flower petals are thicker and need more structure. Real Touch orchid flowers may be made of latex or more rigid polymers.
Our Real Touch Line Includes These Varieties:
- Banana Flower
- Bells of Ireland
- Bird of Paradise
- Calla Lily
- Casablanca/Rubrum Lily
- Cymbidium Orchid
- Easter Lily
- Fuji Mum
- Garden Lily
- Gerbera Daisy
- Lycaste Orchid
- Oncidium Orchid
- Parrot Heliconia
- Peer Tulip
- Phaleanopsis Orchid
- Pointed Tulip
- Spider Mum
- Tiger Lily
Look at the below wedding bouquet done in real touch flowers.